Séptimo CD de nuestra colección exclusiva. En esta ocasión contamos, entre otros, con temas de David Antony Clark, David Arkenstone, Ian Boddy, Mars Lasar, Paul Avgerinos, Paul Mounsey, Phil Thornton… ¡Y nuestras habituales sorpresas!
01 Ian Boddy: Foundry (edit), ©2006 Ian Boddy
02 Mars Lasar: Yosemite Valley, ©2006 Mars Lasar
03 Kev Oz: Memory Drift, ©2006 Kevin Osborn
04 David Arkenstone: Sunset Highway, ©2006 David Arkenstone
05 Paul Avgerinos: Follow your Bliss, ©2006 Paul Avgerinos
06 Richard Bone: Ryder Adrift, ©2006 Quirkworks Laboratory Discs
07 Fabrizio Selli: Paulo, ©2006 Fabrizio Selli
08 Fosc: Galacris, ©1999 Fosc
09 Phil Thornton: In Search of Avalon, ©2002 Phil Thornton
10 Paul Mounsey: Minas Gerais, ©2001 Paul Mounsey
11 Rafael Arnau: No Existe el Dolor, ©2005 Rafael Arnau
12 Priscilla Hernández: But if you Go, ©2006 Priscilla Hernández
13 David Antony Clark: Spirit Stalking, ©2006 David Antony Clark
14 Alidan: Every Tear, ©2006 Alidan
15 Banco de Gaia: Kara Kum (radio edit), ©2006 Toby Marks
16 Tim Ebling: Soforia, ©2006 Tim Ebling
With this release we only want to publicize, promote and disseminate what we understand under the imprecise label of ‘new music’, and to provide a platform to support new artists, professional or amateur, engaged in this kind of music.
Copyright belongs to the owners of the works. We thank them for having granted permission for reproduction.
This compilation (and the whole series) is intended to be a reflection of the music we broadcast weekly on our radio show. To find out more, please listen to our podcast.
This release contains full-lenght songs directly and explicitly assigned by the authors to promote their music, without commercial purposes. Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0).
By downloading this release we give you the permission to:
- burn the mp3s of this album on a CDR for your own use
- copy this mp3s to your mp3-players, for your own use
- share these files with others
- distribute and transmit the work in any kind to the Internet
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution: you must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial: you may not use this work for commercial purposes, that is, we do NOT give you the permission to sell, rent or make money with it in any way.
- No Derivative Works – You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Copying, lending, public performance and broadcasting of this record is allowed.
Thank you for listening.