01 Roger Subirana: The Orchestral Point of No Return, ©2012 Roger Subirana
02 Antti Martikainen: The Stone of Dryad, ©2013 Antti Martikainen
03 David Palmero: The Only Days of my Life, Were those I Spent by your Side, ©2011 David Palmero
04 Santiago Trigueros: Aguas de Andrómeda, ©2011 Santiago Trigueros
05 Damián Gómez: Dapalise, ©2010 Damián Gómez
06 Andrés CV: All You Give, ©2013 Andrés CV
07 Javier Quilis & Samuel Martínez: Los Puentes de Madison 2, ©2012 Javier Quilis & Samuel Martínez
08 J. M. Quintana Cámara: AMIAS, ©2013 J. M. Quintana Cámara
09 Víctor Estrada: Guido Fantoccini (Lost Frontier edit), ©2014 Víctor Estrada
10 Nelman Music System: Urban Beauty, ©2013 Nelman Music System
11 Francisco Sánchez: Caleidoscopio, ©2010 Francisco Sánchez
12 Javier Sabadell: Close your Eyes (Summer Rain), ©2012 Javier Sabadell
13 Projective Module: Balbuttio, ©2011 JC Mendizabal
14 Stahlfabrik: Nenion Dir, ©2013 Josep María Soler
15 B.O.S.: Waiting for the Night, ©2014 B.O.S. (Basic of Sound)
16 E.M.I.T.R: Silicon Worlds, ©2007 E.M.I.T.R
17 Stray Theories: Closer, ©2013 Stray Theories
With this release we only want to publicize, promote and disseminate what we understand under the imprecise label of ‘new music’, and to provide a platform to support new artists, professional or amateur, engaged in this kind of music.
Copyright belongs to the owners of the works. We thank them for having granted permission for reproduction.
This compilation (and the whole series) is intended to be a reflection of the music we broadcast weekly on our radio show. To find out more, please listen to our podcast.
This release contains full-lenght songs directly and explicitly assigned by the authors to promote their music, without commercial purposes. Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0).
By downloading this release we give you the permission to:
- burn the mp3s of this album on a CDR for your own use
- copy this mp3s to your mp3-players, for your own use
- share these files with others
- distribute and transmit the work in any kind to the Internet
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution: you must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial: you may not use this work for commercial purposes, that is, we do NOT give you the permission to sell, rent or make money with it in any way.
- No Derivative Works – You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Copying, lending, public performance and broadcasting of this record is allowed.
Thank you for listening.