01 FrenchLAB (MEA): Oceans, ©2010 “Sensation”
02 Rafael Corpa: Soulmates/Ruthless Battle/Only One, ©2014 “Life Stories”
03 John Ottman: Theme from Astro Boy, ©2009 “Astro Boy”
04 Raúl Gonzalo: Después de las Flores, ©2014 previously unreleased
05 Úrsula Torres: Remember your Magic (Recuerda tu Magia), ©2014 previously unreleased
06 Andrés CV: Pride, ©2013 previously unreleased
07 Santi Vega: El Jardín de las Flores Efímeras, ©2013 “El Jardín de las Flores Efímeras”
08 Eduardo Paniagua: CSM 386 El Rey Pescador (instrumental), ©2006 “Cantigas Celtas”
09 Elkano Browning Cream: Piña Colada, ©2011 “Live in Bilbao 2011-03-31 (Kafe Antzokia)”
10 Michel Huygen: Fog over Bochum, ©2013 previously unreleased
11 Steve Jolliffe: Eye, ©2013 “Eye” (DVD)
12 G.R.O.K.: First Movement, ©2014 “Sounds from the Distance” (forthcoming album)
13 Claudio Casanueva: Experimental Sounds, ©2014 previously unreleased
14 Lyubomir Yordanov: Dreams & Memories, ©2014 “Agartha”
15 Tartalo Music: In Honor of the Fallen, ©2014 “The Tale of Keltiar”
With this release we only want to publicize, promote and disseminate what we understand under the imprecise label of ‘new music’, and to provide a platform to support new artists, professional or amateur, engaged in this kind of music.
Copyright belongs to the owners of the works. We thank them for having granted permission for reproduction.
This compilation (and the whole series) is intended to be a reflection of the music we broadcast weekly on our radio show. To find out more, please listen to our podcast.
This release contains full-lenght songs directly and explicitly assigned by the authors to promote their music, without commercial purposes. Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0).
By downloading this release we give you the permission to:
- burn the mp3s of this album on a CDR for your own use
- copy this mp3s to your mp3-players, for your own use
- share these files with others
- distribute and transmit the work in any kind to the Internet
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution: you must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial: you may not use this work for commercial purposes, that is, we do NOT give you the permission to sell, rent or make money with it in any way.
- No Derivative Works – You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Copying, lending, public performance and broadcasting of this record is allowed.
Thank you for listening.